We offer monthly memberships for $65/month | Hero memberships for $55/mo
– no contract terms
– no cancellation fees
– unlimited visits
– unlimited access to our training equipment in our 24,000 sq ft facility
– one-time day passes available for $20
– take your training to the next level by joining The Shop family!
– sign up at the front desk and receive your Shop Gym membership key card!
*There is an annual $50 gym enhancement fee
*30 day notice is required to cancel membership
Our 24,000 sq ft facility includes:
– Dumbbells from 5 to 150lbs
– Treadmills, Ellipticals, and Cycling Equipment
– 2,000 sq ft of strength & conditioning turf
– 1,000 sq ft of strongman track
– 3,000 sq ft Powerlifting area with specialty bars and calibrated plates
– ER Combo Racks on a competition-grade platform
– Dynabody Monolift
– 13 squat racks
– 6 deadlift / Olympic platforms
– 3,000 sq ft free weight area
– 8,000 sq ft plate-loaded machines
– 1,000 sq ft posing and photography room (available for reservations)
– 1,000 sq ft cardio equipment area
– Personal Training available for Bodybuilding, Fitness, Powerlifting and Strongman
– Spacious storage and lounge areas
“My second home. If you’re a real bodybuilder or powerlifter you can appreciate this place. The vibe is incredible, there’s no judgement toward anyone, and everyone is pushing themselves harder because of the environment!”
“The Shop is just the place NOVA needed.
High intensity, motivating as f%ck and raw. No cookie cutter BS.
The owner Jason and his fiancé are both extremely nice and professional. They have created a gym that has a family feel and have taken the “club” feel away from the sport.
10/10 pure badass gym.”
“The atmosphere is truly amazing when you step into this gym. The staff are excellent and very professional one of a kind – Jason, Skylar, and Tim just to name a few. I love this place, I got hooked since day one when I started going to this gym and don’t want to be anywhere else but here. No other gym’s around the area can’t even get close to this gym, no comparison what so ever. What are you waiting for come check this place out yourself and mark my words you’ll be hooked when you come in guaranteed!”
Privately owned and interested in catering to both the typical gym goer as well as the elite athlete – powerlifters, fitness athletes and bodybuilders included – this gym is a breath of fresh air (and chalk) to an otherwise unmotivated fitness landscape in the northern Virginia area.
I am a USAPL Powerlifter living in Manassas. I train at The Shop Gym almost daily. The equipment and environment is fantastic. From loud music to no complaining neighbors – doing heavy squats while the music was blasting, and a freight train rumbled past outside was hugely motivating. I think this place is what a lot of us are looking for.